tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gal Shachor <shac...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: IIS 4 redirect
Date Mon, 08 May 2000 09:16:06 GMT

Eric,

Make sure that you shutdown IIS and then restart it! To make things as
clear as
possible (because the IIS admin is not that reliable):

1. Open the NT Services applet
2. Stop the IIS admin service (this will close all the web services)
3. Start the WWW service again.

Explanation: IIS admin service, IIS and FTP all run in the same
process address space, so just stopping IIS is not enough.

	Gal Shachor