tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joakim Verona <joa...@verona.se>
Subject Re: Tomcat stability and bug list
Date Mon, 08 May 2000 08:56:06 GMT
hello,

i'm running a small intranet with perhaps 200 users on tomcat pre 3.1.

it runs fairly smoothly. the only problem i had was the typical database pooling
problem, where database connections congested the machine once, but thats not
a problem with tomcat, rather with my design. otherwise its been running like a clock
since january.

im running on linux, rh61 and the blackdown jdk.