tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "kc.baltz" <kc.ba...@inforonics.com>
Subject RE: servlet invoking
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 20:04:00 GMT
The only thing I notice is that you get an Error 503, not a 404.  According
to the Tomcat source, 404 indicates that a resource is not found.  That's
what I get when I hit my server for asdfasjdlfkj.  But 503 is defined as
SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE.  Not sure what would cause this though.  Do the
examples work for you?  Can you tell if your Servlet is being init()ed?
Maybe some debugging statements are in order.  Also, check the output of
startup.sh and all the files in $TOMCAT_HOME/logs.

K.C.