tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "kc.baltz" <kc.ba...@inforonics.com>
Subject RE: Developing servlets on unix platform: IDE's
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 18:58:56 GMT
Well, I pretty much use it for code editing and compiling (It does handle
compilation of 1.1 JSPs and 2.2 Servlets.)  I'm not sure what the Forte
person is saying about a JSP module.  Perhaps he means using Forte for code
generation.

Things I use Forte for:
Editing syntax highlighted code
Managing code through CVS