tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "kc.baltz" <kc.ba...@inforonics.com>
Subject RE: Developing servlets on unix platform: IDE's
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 18:15:25 GMT
What do you mean by "does not support Servlet API 2.2 and JSP 1.1 yet"?  I
have been using it for my development of 2.2 servlets and JSP 1.1.  However
I have not been using it to debug or execute them, maybe that's what you're
referring to.  However, for my purposes I have found the Forte environment
to be very helpful.

K.C.