tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dunkle, Ed" <Ed.Dun...@ameriserve.com>
Subject FW: Tomcat redirector conflict with Frontpage extensions (was Re: NT service for Tomcat appears to break FrontPage Extensions)
Date Tue, 09 May 2000 20:18:51 GMT
Gal,
	If I do something like this, which is desirable, then FrontPage
still works.  Unfortunately, I can not get my servlets to launch like this -
I get 404s.
If I invert the commented lines, then my servlets work but FrontPage does
not.

With the advanced configuration, I can't figure out what my servlet mappings
need to be.

/hotdev/*.jsp=ajp12
/hotdev/*.htms=ajp12
/hotdev/servlet/*=ajp12
# /hotdev/*=ajp12

-----Original Message-----
From: Dunkle, Ed
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 1:29 PM
To: 'shachor@il.ibm.com'
Subject: FW: Tomcat redirector conflict with Frontpage extensions (was
Re: NT service for Tomcat appears to break FrontPage Extensions)

Gal,
	After commenting this line out of server.xml
<!--
        <Context path="/hotdev" docBase="C:\InetPub/wwwroot/hotdev"
debug="0" reloadable="true" >
        </Context>
-->

	And this in uriworkermap.properties
# /hotdev/*=ajp12

FrontPage is working again.  Are you the person who can track this down?  It
sounds like a problem in the redirector, right?

I might try naming my context something different from the website name.

Are you onto this?

Thanks,
Ed