tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anke Steuernagel <a...@opus5.de>
Subject Re: <servlet> server side include tag support in Tomcat?
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 17:04:11 GMT

Hi,

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 11:45:41AM -0500, Jacob Kjome wrote:
> No, not really doing jsp.
>
> Actually, if I were to do something like jsp, I would use Enhydra.

there were many discussions in our company to this topic.
Here exists two different thinkings (or should I say beliefs? ;-):
JServ/Tomcat with JSP Engines versus Enhydra.

> This separates the look and feel from the actual business logic.

Sure, but what if you have to implement dynamic behaviour dependant
on client events? Dynamic client side javascript seems to be
difficult to code with enhydra.

bye, anke

--
[ a n k e   s t e u e r n a g e l ]