tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "ek w" <e...@hotmail.com>
Subject build question
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 05:18:11 GMT
I've set up an application according to the tomcat app dev's guide, using
the recommended directory structure and such.  after running the build.bat
file, everything gets deployed properly to the destination direction except
for the compiled .class files.  They are nowhere to be found.

Even after I manually compiled and copied the class files to the deployment
directory under /webapps, i get the following error message when I try to
run my application:

Error 500
Fatal Error: missing resource: java.util.PropertyResourceBundle

Can anyone help me with this?  Why aren't the class files getting deployed
properly?  And why am i getting the missing resource error?

Thanks in advance.

ekw