tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Dejonghe" <koen_dejon...@hotmail.com>
Subject hello list
Date Thu, 18 May 2000 23:02:26 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to the list. I'm also new to Java and even newer to servlets etc...
I've been playing with Tomcat and I managed to build a browser on tables of
an Oracle database.
What I'd really like to do though is to build a simple user interface that
allows me to browse/insert/modify/delete records in tables of the database.
Rather than reinvinting the wheel I thought I'd ask if anyone knows if such
a thing has already been built so that I can modify it to my own needs.
Thanks very much and I hope I'll be able to contribute to the list in the
future.

Koen Dejonghe.