tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Manea Mirko <m...@arena.sci.univr.it>
Subject Error 400
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 13:32:17 GMT
Hi,

I finally installed apache and tomcat on my linux box and they work
fine togheter (I followed
http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/UNIX/apache/README3.1LRH6.2.shtml, but look
at html source to extract the code between <PRE> to avoid a few bugs :) )

Now my problem is in porting my application which ran well on jserv 1.1.
I've made a new context, copied all the files to the right location
(servlets on WEB-INF/classes) and so on, which lead me to obtain a
fully functional servlets application like the previous one, ie the servlets
are correctly executed, but when I submit a form I obtain:

Error: 400

Location: /webdev/servlet/ctrLogon

HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL

where ctrLogon is the servlet which process the parameter to do a logon.

Any pointer?

Thank you very much for any help.

--
Best Regards,