tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Manea Mirko <m...@arena.sci.univr.it>
Subject apache+tomcat
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 15:08:07 GMT
Hi,

	I succeded in installing apache 1.3.12 and tomcat 3.1 togheter,
compiling mod_jserv with the suggested apxs command line.

	I have two question:

	1) In the tomcat minimalistic user's guide I did not find how to use
tomcat.conf and tomcat-apache.conf. I see that tomcat-apache.conf is created
each time the container is restarted, but how can I configure it ? I
thought that tomcat-apache.conf would have been created during tomcat
startup process from tomcat.conf, but it does not seem to be right.

	2) Using the 'ApJServManual on' directive does mean that I must start
tomcat (with startup.sh) manually ? (at least this is the only way I found
to run apache+tomcat).

	Any suggestions or help ?

Thank you in advance,
		Mirko Manea