tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: the dodgy email
Date Thu, 04 May 2000 21:31:28 GMT
"Adam Le" <adam@echobuzz.com> wrote:
>Do you think we are stupid or something?  News about this stupid virus is
>out already.  Please do not insult us with irrelevant emails as some of us
>have work to do.  Thank you.

Adam, please note:

1. The first email from Aaron was INVOLUNTARY, and was not written by him.
The virus copies itself AUTOMATICALLY - that's what viruses DO!!!

2. The second email from Aaron could have saved people from having important
documents deleted, and then overwritten as new data was saved over the top
of them.

3. You're kicking a man when he's down! Please have some consideration
yourself.

--
Robin
(for once, grateful for having a virus-protected Hotmail account ;)