tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Imperato" <>
Subject RE: Tomcat/Apache question
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2000 08:53:54 GMT
Johnatan, hope this hint might help. I had a similar problem and
the explanation I gave to me was that the order of inclusion in httpd.conf
of mod_alias and mod_jserv was wrong. I think that when I moved
mod_jserv after mod_alias everything went OK. I don't have the Linux box in here
so I cannot check :-) At the time (few days ago)
a I posted a message to ask for confirmation of the importance of the order in Apache
processing but with no reply.
Check your httpd.conf and if successful let me know.

Mario A. Imperato
cell: 0335-5398828

View raw message