tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Randall Parker" <rand...@nls.net>
Subject RE: VisualAge Debug Question
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 15:57:31 GMT
I don't use JSP but with servlets I only have to export the classes when I add a doGet or doPost
or similar method to one of the servlet classes. The .class files out in the directory structure
do _NOT_ have
to be up-to-date with VAJ. They get looked at in order to know which servlets to register.
But once the servlets are registered when Tomcat starts the actual versions of them that get
used are the ones in
the IDE.