tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Randall Parker" <rand...@nls.net>
Subject Re: VisualAge Debug Question
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 15:55:15 GMT
Mauro,

Go to the IBM VADD site and read Sheldon Wosnick's article on how to integrate Tomcat with

VAJ. Among other things, you need to copy your .class files that contain your servlets out
of
VAJ into the file system under the project_resources\Tomcat31 (or similar directory) down
in
the VAJ install tree. You also need to edit servlet.xml and web.xml for this project.

I can't tell from your problem description exactly what you are saying so that's about all
I can
say.

Start at http://www.ibm.com/vadd and look down from there.