tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Gotheridge" <a...@foxvalley.net>
Subject Re: Problem running servlets
Date Sat, 27 May 2000 11:53:12 GMT
My guess is you need to recompile mod_jserv.so. In the user guide provided with
the tomcat distribution is an example of how to do this. I have a problem with
this as well, and I think it turned out to be that the download version of the
.so file was built in a way which wasn't compatible with my apache distribution
(3.12 / rh6.2 rpm). You just need to recompile the file per user guide directions
and copy it to wherever you apache modules are kept.

The other thing to watch out for is see if you have any processes running with
the name "java". If there is, kill it first.

adam