tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Wenz" <christian.w...@stud.tu-muenchen.de>
Subject Re: Syntax error on line 13 of e:\tomcat\conf\tomcat.conf
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 20:54:31 GMT
Hello,

I'd recommend that you include tomcat-jakarta.conf (the file that is auto-generated by Tomcat
upon launch.
That's also the reason why tomcat.conf won't work with you. Comment line 13. You don't need
to load the .so file, only the dll (if you are using Win32). The auto-generated file comments
the line for the alien OS automatically, the tomcat.conf contains both lines.

Regards
Christian

       include e:/tomcat/conf/tomcat.conf.

  After adding to httpd.conf file, I can not start Apache web server. When I looked into the
      Apache Group\Apache\logs\error.log
  the following exception is shown.

  Exception :
  Syntax error on line 13 of e:\tomcat\conf\tomcat.conf:
  Cannot load e:/program files/apache group/apache/libexec/mod_jserv.so into server:

  How to solve this problem? Please help me.

  Thanks in advance
  -Ballu