tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ricardo Bánffy <rica...@organic.com.br>
Subject RE: Tomcat IIS
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 15:19:47 GMT
There were some Tomcat as NT Service messages a couple days back.

The howto is at
http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc
/NT-Service-howto.html

The wrapper.properties file is under /src/etc, if I remember right. It took
me a while to get both files, but after that, it worked like charm.

See also:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-tomcat/bin/nt_service/

-----Original Message-----
From: Dinger Jason W 1stLt SMC Det 11 /MTL
[mailto:Jason.Dinger@CISF.AF.MIL]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 6:58 PM
To: 'shachor@il.ibm.com'; 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Cc: 'jake451@worldnet.att.net'
Subject: Tomcat IIS

I have completed the installation of the isapi_redirect.dll to get IIS to
work with Tomcat.  I am having one problem with Tomcat:  How do you get
Tomcat to run without being logged in?  I know how to execute the
startup.bat file from the command prompt while logged in.  But I need Tomcat
to run while I am not logged in.  How can this be accomplished?

I didn't find any information on this with the TOMCAT IIS How-to (though I'm
sure it's probably something so simple that you wouldn't expect to have to
type that in ... except for people like me:-).