tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Julien BARRET" <julien.bar...@advantys.fr>
Subject Apache aliases visible from tomcat servlets ?
Date Fri, 12 May 2000 09:59:12 GMT
Hi all,

I am using Tomcat with Apache on a linux system.

My Apache web site have somes virtuals directories defined with the Alias command in httpd.conf
I am working on servlets which need to access files which are in a virtual dir of Apache

The only solution I found was to declare a context path in Tomcat having the same virtual
name and physical path than the one in Apache.
I am not very happy with this, as I need to create as many context path in tomcat, as I have
virtual dir in apache.

Is there a solution (if any)  to make Tomcat see all (or a selected list) of Apache's virtual
dirs ?

sincerely Julien

Julien BARRET

ADVANTYS