tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adilson Silva" <>
Subject Re: Tomcat+FreeBSD
Date Sun, 21 May 2000 16:53:52 GMT
Hey Pete,

I was developing in RH linux too! And i alread use virtual Verio server !!!

The instalation it's ok (i compiled the without problems). The examples it's
ok, my aplication it's ok (i use mysql with mm.mysql.jdbc), but the Tomcat ocasionalment crash
... (is not the restart of server because i put Tomcat for restart on reboot and this work

        Adilson Silva

----- Original Message -----
  From: Pete Marsden
  Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2000 10:43 AM
  Subject: RE: Tomcat+FreeBSD

  I posted this same question a week ago with no responses.
  I will be moving my Apache/Tomcat site a virtual Verio server (FreeBSD) next week.  I have
been developing the site on a RH Linux box without problems.  The Verio server will be our
production environment provided it works.  Verio says it will but I will try it myself.
  If your intention is to use FreeBSD for production we should stay in touch.