tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adilson Silva" <adil...@penguin.com.br>
Subject Re: Tomcat+FreeBSD
Date Sun, 21 May 2000 16:53:52 GMT
Hey Pete,

I was developing in RH linux too! And i alread use virtual Verio server !!!

The instalation it's ok (i compiled the mod_jserv.so without problems). The examples it's
ok, my aplication it's ok (i use mysql with mm.mysql.jdbc), but the Tomcat ocasionalment crash
... (is not the restart of server because i put Tomcat for restart on reboot and this work
fine).

Bye,
        Adilson Silva

----- Original Message -----
  From: Pete Marsden
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2000 10:43 AM
  Subject: RE: Tomcat+FreeBSD

  I posted this same question a week ago with no responses.

  I will be moving my Apache/Tomcat site a virtual Verio server (FreeBSD) next week.  I have
been developing the site on a RH Linux box without problems.  The Verio server will be our
production environment provided it works.  Verio says it will but I will try it myself.

  If your intention is to use FreeBSD for production we should stay in touch.

  Pete--
  Marsden@SigningBonusNow.com