tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Rhines" <jrhi...@email.com>
Subject RE: Newbie - Sessions without cookies?
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 22:05:23 GMT
At the risk of posting too often, i thought i'd say the URLEncode link in
the Sessions example
(http://localhost.localdomain/examples/servlet/SessionExample when Tomcat is
installed according to the docs) does not seem to be working either.
Checked the code, and encodeURL is being called.  Does anyone have a patch
in production?

Regards,
Jeff