tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kevin McBrearty <ke...@atg.ca>
Subject RE: Developing servlets on unix platform: IDE's
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 14:10:15 GMT
I agree. I use JBuilder 3.5 and Tomcat together with no problem; you can set
breakpoints and debug directly from Tomcat. There is a detailed article on
the Borland community site http://community.borland.com which describes how
to integrate Tomcat and JBuilder, so that you can start Tomcat from within
JBuilder and debug.

Kevin McBrearty
ATG Automation Technologies Group Ltd.