tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Vanderwerf" <r...@clubcastlive.com>
Subject RE: re:more apache -> tomcat fun..
Date Wed, 03 May 2000 20:56:56 GMT

>hi ryan
>Check out the mod_jserv.so file.. Please download the mod_jserv.so file of
tomcat and use it..
>Hope this helps
>Anand Raman

Umm, I am using the tomcat mod_jserv file, right off the jakarta.apache.org
website... if you mean cvs, I don't see one there (Don't you have to build
Jserv and get it from there?). I did however notice a new connector,
mod_jk - does anyone know if this is functional yet? The notice saying 'this
work is not done' makes me hesitant ;)

Ryan Vanderwerf
CTO, Howl Media, Inc. / ClubCastLive
http://www.clubcastlive.com