tomcat-users mailing list archives

From - <...@webcapacity.com>
Subject Re: apache +tomcat
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 20:16:05 GMT
ok, well here is my deal I guess.
Apache 1.3.12 w/mod_so
Tomcat 3.1 sitting there after running build.sh dist

Now I see the reference in users guide regarding calling
apxs -c -o mode_jserv.so *.c

I am asumming this is creating a scaled down jserv hook in? Anways I get a
apxs: break command failed with rc=16711680

Anyways, assuming I figure that out and get a mod_jserv.so where do I put it?

Once I have that, i can figure out the rest I guess, adding the scaled back
jserv configs to httpd.conf etc.

any pointers to all of this apprecitated.