tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Didier Bretin <...@informactis.com>
Subject repost: tomcat and apache
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 05:49:46 GMT
Hello,

  I try to connect tomcat 3.1 and apache 1.3.12. I tried on two machines
under linux RH 6.0 with the jdk-1.2.2 (from Sun).
On the two machine I have the same config files for apache and tomcat. On
a machine it works but not on the other :o). Apparently when I click on a
URL to a servlet nothing appear, my navigator is searching, searching ... and
never stop. I use the basic config files from tomcat and apache.

Apparently apache and tomcat can't connect each other. How can I verify
if something goes from apache to tomcat ? I have tried to do a telnet on the
port 8007 to see what comes up and I got a message:

HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Stream broken
java.io.IOException: Stream broken
at org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextRequest(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:386)
at org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:134)
at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java:338)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:475)

Thanks for any help :o)

Didier