tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pete Walsh <pwa...@bascom.com>
Subject HELP!? Cant find da beans
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 15:24:13 GMT
Hi,

I just set up a new context path to somewhere not in the /jakarta-tomcat/
directory structure.  (home/myname/proj) But now the jsp pages I'm using can't
find the beans they use.  I have everything in one directory.  The beans are not in packages.
 All I'm doing to
use them is

<jsp:useBean id="LoginBean" scope="application" class="LoginBean" />
<jsp:useBean id="dbBean" scope="application" class="dbBean" />

I'm kinda new to java in general.  Am I doing something wrong here?

The error that comes up in the console is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: LoginBean (wrong name: admin/LoginBean)

PLEASE HELP, thanks

Pete