tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arun Sivashankaran <a...@biomec.com>
Subject stupid beginner question
Date Fri, 12 May 2000 20:21:01 GMT
Hi-

I've added a servlet via ant to tomcat, and I've added the following line to
server.xml:

<Context path="/adder" docBase="webapps/adder" debug="9" reloadable="true">
</Context>

The web application is in $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/adder, and everyhting seems to
have built correctly.  However, when I stop and start TOMCAT, I get this error:

XmlMapper: Can't find method setDescription in Wrapper(addservlet null) CLASS
class org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper XmlMapper: Debug level: 2
XmlMapper: Set locator : com.sun.xml.parser.Parser$DocLocator@ebf01f20

No matter what, I am getting 404 errors whatever i try to get tomcat to
recognize my servlet.  Does anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks in advance.

Arun