tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Rhines" <jrhi...@email.com>
Subject RE: Session Tracking
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 23:47:08 GMT
How about this:  do the URL encoding yourself, putting the session id into
the URL just as the dev kit is supposed to.  It's not the retrieving the
session from an id that is broke, just the encodeURL, correct?  So if one
were to provide the id in all cases, would that work?

Just an after-dinner thought,

Jeff