tomcat-users mailing list archives

From m...@mjwilcox.com
Subject Re: security again
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2000 02:03:13 GMT
Hi,
I wrote a servlet that uses LDAP for authentication in my book
"Implementing LDAP" (source should be on Wrox.com or email
mail off-list and I can send it to you).

I'm also working on a chapter for a JSP book about security so I
(hopefully) should have some examples to show here in a couple of
weeks.

Mark