tomcat-users mailing list archives

From m...@mjwilcox.com
Subject Re: Apache_1.3.9 + mod_ssl + tomcat
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 03:21:43 GMT
I haven't been down this particular road yet but I've been down
mod_ssl and other modules before.

After you get mod_ssl configured (and do what I did, keep a set of
notes around you'll need them if you ever need to do this again ;),
you shouldn't need to recompile mod_jserv.so, assuming you get
the one from the Tomcat site.

Even if you do, it's much simpler than mod_ssl and I think you can
use apxs for DSO compilation.

mark