tomcat-users mailing list archives

From m...@mjwilcox.com
Subject RE: setting up a web app ...
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2000 02:12:28 GMT
Have you tried something like this:
<Context path="/lego" docBase="/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/lego"
debug="0" reloadable="true">
</Context>

ApJServMount / /root
<Location /WEB-INF/ >
   AllowOverride None
   deny from all
 </Location>

You'll need to remove or comment out the default Apache
document root stuff.

I haven't tried this, just thought off the top of my head.

mark