tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Michel <sco...@CS.UCLA.EDU>
Subject ApacheJServ to servlet bug?
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:31:06 GMT
I've searched through the Bugzilla database but I've yet to find
a bug matching my particular problem.

I've got a form who's submit target is a Java servlet. The servlet
appears to work fine -if- it's invoked via localhost:8080 (i.e.
the Java/tomcat web server.) However, if the submit request goes
through the Apache 1.3.12 server, things like Content-length and
Content-type appear to get lost and the servlet doesn't get the
form's parameters.

As an example, the servlet RequestParams example fails when
invoked through the Apache server but mysteriously works when
invoked through localhost:8080.

Any clues on this? I can be hit with a clue-by-four if it contains
debugging information.

-scooter