tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jam...@cardsetc.com
Subject Re: Taglibs and com.sun.xml.tree.ParentNode
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2000 23:36:15 GMT

Kevin,

I've had a similar problem.  Does the taglib descriptor XML file contain a
reference to the appropriate DTD?

Does the beginning of your file look like this?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE taglib PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD JSP Tag Library
1.1//EN"
"http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd">
<taglib>

Adding the DTD reference solved the problem in my case... there is a bug
report in Bugzilla about this - I believe the resolution (probably not in
this release) will be to change the message of the exception that is thrown
to something a little more educating!

Regards,
James W.

Cards Etc will be on stand 1161 at CardTech SecurTech in Miami
from 2nd May to 4th May. Look forward to seeing you there!

This e-mail is from Cards Etc Pty Limited (ACN: 069 533 302).
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us immediately
(by reply e-mail) and delete this e-mail from your system.