tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stefán Freyr Stefánsson <ste...@decode.is>
Subject Well what do you know!
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:30:56 GMT
Hi again...

This is an update for the "arrgh... request problem when redirecting from
apache to tomcat" message I posted before.

I installed the release build for tomcat 3.1 and as soon as I did that it
started working!  In other words, I'm not loosing my request between apache
(index.htm which offers the form to log me in) and doLogin.jsp (which
actually performs the login check and redirects me to the admin or audit
pages.

Whether this was a temporary thing (when it didn't work with the beta
release) or actually because I installed the release build is not known to
me!  But at least it works now!  :o)

Regards,
Stefan