tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Liu" <li...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject srcdir does not exist!
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 20:05:07 GMT
Hi guy,

When I tried to build the sample "myapp" with Tomcat 3.1, and
got the following error message,

Buildfile: build.xml
Project base dir set to: E:\jakarta-tomcat\doc\appdev\sample
Executing Target: prepare
BUILD FATAL ERROR: srcdir does not exist!

Actually, I have checked the build.xml, the src has been defined there, and
the src is the right place too, why can I not find the place?

<target name="compile" depends="prepare" init="init">
    <javac srcdir="src" destdir="${deploy.home}/WEB-INF/classes"
           classpath="${deploy.home}/WEB-INF/classes"
           debug="on" optimize="off" deprecation="off"/>
  </target>

And, I tried it with Tomcat 3.1 beta, it worked very well.

I am not sure if there is a bug in the new version of Ant.

Regards,

Frank