tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Beck <Chr...@invera.com>
Subject Making WebApp default handler.
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2000 21:56:33 GMT
I have an application that needs to be called to handle all requests to the
server it is running on.  In a java web server I just replace the default
FileServlet with my own but I cannot quite seem to figure it out with
Apache.  I cannot just use the Tomcat Http server because my servlet must
often make http requests of it's own to external servers and this creates a
security violation.  Any ideas?  I will happily accept a deluge of RTFMs
provided that are accompanied with citations in an APA format ;-)

Thx,
Chris

Anatole France:  "The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich,
as well as the poor, to sleep under the bridges, to beg in the streets,
and to steal bread."