tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Mack <cm...@spcie.de>
Subject RE: How to reload applet.
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:58:21 GMT
Hi Hajime

What browser are you using?
They at least cache your applet code!

With Netscape you have to close it (and all other open netscape-windows and
-tools like Messenger).

In IE sometimes you can reload it with <Ctrl>+<Alt> pressed.
But usually you have to close it too (all instances).

BTW:
It isn't sufficient to turn your browser cache off.
This is because they don't cache applets in the usual HTML cache.

Tschau
Christian