tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Mack <cm...@spcie.de>
Subject RE: web app applet codebase values ...
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:39:46 GMT
Hi Gary

Check if you set the package in your Config.java to:
package lego.applets.config;

Check if Config.class is in dirctory:
/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/lego/WEB-INF/classes/lego/applets/config

Check if permissions are sufficent the whole path down to the Config.class
file for the user who run Tomcat.

With this the below parameters should work.

Tschau
Christian