tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Mack <>
Subject RE: web app applet codebase values ...
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2000 14:54:10 GMT
Hi Gary

The "codebase" should contain the path to the "packages.*.class" files
relative to the HTML page containing the <APPLET>-Tag.
If you have both in the same directory, then just give "." as value.

It doesn't matter, if you add an archive file or not.
The archive file (e.g. "Applet.jar") is not used with the "codebase" value.
So you must have the "packages.*.class" files in the top directory in this
Jar file.

Hope this is clear enough.

View raw message