tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Evans <SCO...@amdocs.com>
Subject RE: Saving ServletRequest's...
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:30:54 GMT
As in the situation when the user submits a request that requires a session
and they don't have one or it has expired, so you want to save the request
parameters, forward to a login page, and then get them back when the user
has been authenticated? I've been wondering myself about an elegant way to
do this, without changing my existing code that reads and verifies request
parameters. Saving the request object in the session also occurred to me,
but didn't seem like a good approach from a conceptual point of view. Is
this even possible?

Scott Evans