tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Barbee <...@barbeeloft.com>
Subject Getting error saying in jserv compiled with EAPI flag
Date Sat, 29 Apr 2000 18:26:57 GMT
Hi,

    I am trying to get my Apache Web Server working with Tomcat.  I have
put the Include line in my httpd.conf file for tomcat.conf...  I have
modified tomcat.conf to reflect the location of my mod_jserv.so
files...  When restarting Apache I get an error message saying that I
must have a jserv module compiled with the EAPI flag set...   Is there a
RPM distribution with this set upalready,  or am I going to need to get
the source and compile this?

Thanx ahead of time for any help offered...

Chris Barbee

PS Red Hat 6.2 Distribution...