tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Weiss <swe...@aamc.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat and Microsoft IE
Date Sat, 29 Apr 2000 01:23:00 GMT
Adam,

No, the "flush" attribute is part of the JSP 1.1 spec, it's required,
and "true" is the only option.

See:

 http://cassidy.bonampak.net/~steve/jsp-ref/syntaxref11.fm11.html

for information on the JSP syntax. I don't remember where I found this
reference, it might be included with Tomcat somewhere.

One thing you might try is just to make verify.jsp a servlet
(Verify.java?) and see if the same thing happens. If all you're doing is
recieving form data and checking it against the database, why use a JSP?

-Steve