tomcat-users mailing list archives

From bo...@diga-me.com.br
Subject Apache - Tomcat problem
Date Sat, 29 Apr 2000 13:53:39 GMT
Hi,

I am with problems to integrate the apache web server
with tomcat. My application is distributed in the
following hierarchy of directories:

	/digame
	/digame/jsp - index.html, abertura.jsp
	/digame/jsp/digame - controle.jsp

When the user has access the page through index.html,
is redirected for controle.jsp, then controle.jsp redirects
for abertura.jsp. Using the internal web server of tomcat,
everything works perfectly well, in the Java Web server
also. When I try to use together with the Apache Web server,
controle.jsp is in a different session of abertura.jsp,
so the application does not work correctly. Can somebody
help me ? Here is my configuration file for apache.

tomcat-apache-custom.conf
-------------------------

LoadModule jserv_module modules/ApacheModuleJServ.dll
ApJServManual on
ApJServDefaultProtocol ajpv12
ApJServSecretKey DISABLED
ApJServMountCopy on
ApJServLogLevel notice

ApJServDefaultPort 8007

AddType test/jsp .jsp
AddHandler jserv-servlet .jsp

Alias /digame "C:\Arquivos de programas\Apache Group\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\digame"
<Directory "C:\Arquivos de programas\Apache Group\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\digame">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /digame/servlet /digame
<Location /digame/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

ApJServMount /servlet /ROOT

Here is my server.xml
---------------------

<Server>
    <!-- Debug low-level events in XmlMapper startup -->
    <xmlmapper:debug level="0" />

    <!-- This is quite flexible; we can either have a log file per
         module in Tomcat (example: ContextManager) or we can have
         one for Servlets and one for Jasper, or we can just have
	 one tomcat.log for both Servlet and Jasper.

	 If you omit "path" there, then stderr should be used.

	 verbosityLevel values can be:
	    FATAL
	    ERROR
	    WARNING
            INFORMATION
            DEBUG
         -->

    <Logger name="tc_log"
            path="logs/tomcat.log"
            customOutput="yes" />

    <Logger name="servlet_log"
            path="logs/servlet.log"
            customOutput="yes" />

    <Logger name="JASPER_LOG"
	    path="logs/jasper.log"
            verbosityLevel = "INFORMATION" />

    <!-- Add "home" attribute if you want tomcat to be based on a different
directory
         "home" is used to create work and to read webapps, but not for
libs or CLASSPATH.
         Note that TOMCAT_HOME is where tomcat is installed, while ContextManager
home is the
         base directory for contexts, webapps/ and work/
      -->
    <ContextManager debug="0" workDir="work" >
        <!-- ContextInterceptor className="org.apache.tomcat.context.LogEvents"
/ -->
        <ContextInterceptor className="org.apache.tomcat.context.AutoSetup"
/>
        <ContextInterceptor className="org.apache.tomcat.context.DefaultCMSetter"
/>
        <ContextInterceptor className="org.apache.tomcat.context.WorkDirInterceptor"
/>
        <ContextInterceptor className="org.apache.tomcat.context.WebXmlReader"
/>
        <ContextInterceptor className="org.apache.tomcat.context.LoadOnStartupInterceptor"
/>
        <!-- Request processing -->
        <RequestInterceptor className="org.apache.tomcat.request.SimpleMapper"
debug="0" />
        <RequestInterceptor className="org.apache.tomcat.request.SessionInterceptor"
/>
        <RequestInterceptor className="org.apache.tomcat.request.SecurityCheck"
/>
        <RequestInterceptor className="org.apache.tomcat.request.FixHeaders"
/>

        <Connector className="org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpConnector">
            <Parameter name="handler" value="org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler"/>
            <Parameter name="port" value="8080"/>
        </Connector>

        <Connector className="org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpConnector">
            <Parameter name="handler" value="org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler"/>
            <Parameter name="port" value="8007"/>
        </Connector>

        <!-- example - how to override AutoSetup actions -->
        <Context path="/examples" docBase="webapps/examples" debug="0" reloadable="true"

        </Context>
        <!-- example - how to override AutoSetup actions -->
        <Context path="" docBase="webapps/ROOT" debug="0" reloadable="true"

        </Context>

        <Context path="/test" docBase="webapps/test" debug="0" reloadable="true"

        </Context>

        <Context path="/digame" docBase="webapps/digame" debug="0" reloadable="true"

        </Context>

    </ContextManager>
</Server>

TIA,