tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wong Kok Wai <won...@pacific.net.sg>
Subject Re: Using EJBs from Tomcat
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:46:33 GMT
I've tried Tomcat with WLS 4.5.1 and 5.1 without any problem. They are on the
same machine but started with different JVMs. The major gotcha I've faced is
I've forget to include some WLS classes in the Tomcat classpath which is needed
for instantiating the InitialContext. I suspect it is the same problem faced by
you.