tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Wenz <christian.w...@stud.tu-muenchen.de>
Subject Re: Unable to execute jsp's when application placed under apache
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2000 05:43:08 GMT
Hi,

tomcat.bat seems to mount jakarta-tomcat\webapps\examples to /examples. Try
http://yourserver/examples/jsp/, there are some examples, at least this worked
at my system (even under Win95 ;-) ). Another possible solution is that you did
not un-comment the line LoadModule jserv_module modules\ApacheModuleJServ.dll
in the tomcat.conf (maybe including the auto-generated tomcat-apache.conf
works).

Regards
Christian