tomcat-users mailing list archives

From maxm...@libero.it
Subject Re: problem with taglib
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:57:25 GMT
Hello Piotr,

I have observed the same problem; I was asked to try out the
nightly build in order to see if bug #190 was resolved, but
unfortunately the nightly build gives me your very same problem
(although with different parameters, since I am using my own
taglib). I have mailed Mandar my exceptions as well, here's hoping.

Dear developers, please please, before shipping 3.1 final, don't
break taglibs support. :-)

Btw, I have observed that using Linux and Ibm Jdk 1.1.8 (the 22
March one).

Max