tomcat-users mailing list archives

From gsemo...@primary.net
Subject Re: Tomcat Security
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2000 16:46:37 GMT
Thanks for the quick response.  We were a bit confused.  We know that tomcat
is based, in part or whole, on the code from Sun.  The J2EE blueprint and sample
application use the form-based security (or at least I think it does).  The
confusion came from the fact that I thought the form-based security was implemented
so that the example code could work.  I assumed that the example code worked
with the sun code base, which had been donated to the apache group....  I know
I probably don't have the family history of the code straight....  :-)

Thanks,

Guerry