tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Philippe Van Der Gucht" <>
Subject Re: Redirector for Netscape Enterprise in Solaris
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:02:14 GMT
"Shields, Dorwin T." wrote:
> > You will have to build it from the source.  You should download
> > the source from one of the recent nightly builds.  You'll find
> > it in the src/native/iis_netscape directory of the build.  The
> > builds can be found in:
> >
> > cat-netscape-howto.html
> > Be sure to go into the src directory to get a source build...
> > If you don't plan on rebuilding the entire tomcat then just grab
> > a jakarta-tomcat.src.tgz file.  There's a Makefile.solaris in
> > that iis_netscape directory I mentioned...

I finally got the Netscape redirector working after much tinkering.
But alas, it seems that HTTP POST request data don't make it to a
servlet from a simple form.
Tomcat (v3.1 beta) itself runs on a remote nt server on which everything
runs fine if I access it directly.
Is this something to do with the web server itself?
Any pointers?

View raw message