tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Charlton Barreto" <cbarr...@inprise.com>
Subject Re: CGI, JHTML and JSP 0.92 support
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:11:22 GMT
Hi Craig,

Thank you very much for your response - it is very greatly appreciated. Your
information was exactly what I needed - a "yes this is supported" or "no this
isn't supported".

As your response and other responses have indicated (and I thank everyone who
posted a response), there is no real interest or justification for JHTML or JSP
0.92 support in Tomcat. They are well enough left out of the Tomcat equation. CGI
is a different story, but it is perfectly justifiable to roll one's own support
for it (possibly to open source and roll into 3.2).

Thanks again for your time and help.

Cheers,

-C.