tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Juan Alvarez Ferrando <jaferra...@oviedo.syseca.es>
Subject Cannot POST to my servlets
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2000 10:50:05 GMT

Hi,

I recently installed Tomcat 3.1B with Apache 1.3.12+SSL. To do this I
had to rebuild a mod_jserv.so file from the Jserv 1.1 sources, to get it
with EAPI enabled.

Now I'm deploying my first app. and after some configuration problems it
seems to work, but... If I POST to a Servlet from my HTML I get a 400
error "HTTP method POST not supported by this URL"; though if I do a GET
passing paramenters at the URL the servlet works, or at least it's
called and executed.
I've also noticed that the Request Parameters servlet example never gets
the input (it allways says "No parameters, Please enter some".

I saw a thread in this group the past days that could be related to this
problem, but I've not been able to find it in the archive. Sorry if I'm
reposting.

Thanks in advance.

Juan Alvarez Ferrando